28 Aug, 2020 | admin | No Comments
Improve Your Smile & Oral Health With These Tooth Restoration Options
Feeling underwhelmed by your teeth and smile? Many people share this sentiment. Luckily, a cosmetic dentist visit is a key to getting the smile that you love. The dentist offers a variety of tooth restoration options for people who are missing teeth, have cracked or chipped teeth, suffer through discolorations, or other issues.
Talk to the dentist to begin the restoration process. You deserve a beautiful smile and dentists make that possible.
Available restoration options include:
· Teeth Whitening: Teeth whitening removes stains and discolorations from teeth. This can be caused by smoking, genetics, foods, and drinks, or even age. The annual service improves a person’s smile and confidence.
· Dentures: Partial and full dentures restore teeth after an extraction. Various types of dentures are available. They improve the person’s smile, confidence, speech, and the foods they can eat.
· Veneers: Veneers are thin tooth-colored wafers sealed to the teeth to hide imperfections such as chips and cracks. The veneer also protects the tooth from additional damage.
· Dental Implants: People missing a tooth or teeth can smile again with implants. You can pick from a full mouth implant or individual tooth implants jeffersonville. As an alternative to dentures, dental implants offer a more natural-looking tooth for improved confidence for the user.
· Dental Bonding: Dental bonding is another service that hides imperfections and protects the teeth against damage. Bonding is safe and permanent. It is very similar to a dental veneer.
The dentist will discuss the restoration options available based on the type of dental issues affecting your smile. The above options are a few of the choices the dentist has for his patients. You will enjoy using the options above or others when your smile isn’t as perfect as you’d like for it to be.